Air Jordan 11 Concord Sneaker ashtray, 1:1 Shoe's Figure, extremely collectable
*****AIR JORDAN 11 CONCORD SNEAKER ASHTRAY*****
This is a extremely collectable sneaker accessory. ONLY 500 ALL OVER THE WORLD, AND I ONLY HAVE ONE.
- It's a lifelike Air Jordan 11 Concord sneaker figure, made with resin, very detailed, actual and vivid. You can't even realized that it's not a real shoe until you touch it. The shoe laces, patent leather, and the sole and all other parts are very lifelike. You may have one pair or even more pairs of Air Jordan 11 Concord, but so do other people. One pair of AJ 11 Concord can't represent that you are a real sneakerhead. You must have something unique and precious. Your friends won't notice your AJ 11 concord shoes, but they must be realized that you got a super collectable AIR JORDAN 11 CONCORD ASHTRAY. On the other hand, you can only keep your shoes for a few years, but you can keep this awesome sneaker figure forever. No matter you smoke or not, it's still a very beautiful sneaker decoration for your home. It is also the best birthday or graduation gift ever.
- The shoe figure is exactly size 8, comes with the real shoe box. The sock part is the ashtray, and the shoe is the holder. The weight of the whole set (shoe and sock) is 4.5 pounds. (Almost equal to 2 pair of real shoes)
- The history of Air Jordan 11 Concord:
- Arguably the most popular Air Jordan sneaker of all-time upon reflection, the Concord Air Jordan 11s were surprisingly unpopular upon their initial release. Patent leather was rarely used on basketball sneakers and was more commonly seen on women’s shoes. It is seen surrounding the shoe to resemble a formal look of spats, commonly worn with suits in the old days. These sneakers themselves were occasionally worn with suits. Jordan Brand’s innovative futuristic Air Jordan 11 design, which incorporates a carbon fiber plate in the sole and mesh uppers, was too much for the general public in 1995, but is now considered one of the greatest. A deadstock pair of the Concords can go for a hefty amount nowadays, no matter retro or OG. Expect to pay even more for an icey-soled pair.
- Attention: This is not a real shoe, you can not wear it.